16 online websites that practice hacking techniques
Attack is the best defense, and this sentence applies equally to the world of information security.
1. bWAPP free and open source web application security project. It helps security enthusiasts and researchers discover and prevent web vulnerabilities.
2, Damn Vulnerable iOS App (DVIA)
DVIA is an iOS security app. Its main goal is to provide a legitimate platform for mobile security enthusiasts to learn iOS penetration testing skills. The APP covers all common iOS security vulnerabilities, it’s free and open source, and vulnerability testing and solutions cover the iOS 10 release.
3, Damn Vulnerable Web Application (DVWA)
based on php and mysql virtual web applications, “built-in” common web vulnerabilities, such as SQL injection, xss, etc., can be built on your own computer
Address: http://www.dvwa .co.uk/
4. Game of Hacks tests your security technology in a game-based way. Each task topic provides a lot of code, and there may or may not be security holes!
5, Google Gruyere a seemingly low URL, but full of loopholes, in order to help those who just started learning the security of the application.
6. HackThis!! is designed to teach you how to crack, dump and alter, and protect your site’s hacking skills, offering more than 50 different levels of difficulty.
7. Hack This Site is a legal and secure website for testing hacking skills and includes hacking information, articles, forums and tutorials designed to help you learn hacking techniques.
8. Hellbound Hackers offers a variety of security practices and challenges to teach you how to identify patch and code patch recommendations. Topics include application encryption and cracking, social work and rooting. The community has nearly 100,000 registered members and is one of the largest hacker communities.
9, McAfee HacMe Sites McAfee provides a variety of hacking and security testing tools
10. Mutillidae mutillidaemutillidae is a free, open source web application that provides web tests that are specifically allowed for security testing and intrusion. It includes a wealth of penetration testing projects such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting, clickjacking, local file inclusion, remote code execution, etc.
11. OverTheWire is a game-based hacking website that lets you learn about security technologies and concepts.
12. A hacker website that provides secure and legal attacks in Peruggia
13. Root Me ‘s website with more than 200 hacker challenges and 50 virtual environments to improve your hacking skills and cybersecurity knowledge
14. One of Try2Hack ‘s oldest hacking sites offers a variety of security challenges.
15. One of the Vicnum OWASP projects, a simple framework that guides security developers to learn security techniques for different needs and game-based approaches.
16. WebGoat’s most popular OWASP project provides a real security teaching environment to guide users in designing complex application security issues.